The Real Time Fuel Level Monitoring System consist of a control unit which is mounted near the fuel tank. The unit has a GSM/GPRS modem through which it communicates with a server. The fuel sensor is a submersible device that is placed inside the fuel tank through any opening in the tank. The sensor is specially designed for this purpose and does not have any safety hazards.
The controller is monitoring three parameters Fuel Level, Temperature and Density. This information is visible on website or client's own system (optional) and can be viewed by the operation staff from any location. The website also gives a graphical overview of the fuel consumed also have extensive reports on the fuel operations.
- Real Time Monitoring
- GPRS Connectivity for Website Upload
- GSM Connectivity for Mobile Operations
- Format of Reports on LCD can be PDF, XLS and Notepad etc.
- Built in RTCC
- Reports view on website
- LAN Connectivity for web
- LAN Connectivity to view data files through PC
- Calibration of fuel tank for different sizes
- Serial Port Connectivity
- Fuel Low Alarm System by SMS / Email
- Fuel High Alarm System by SMS / Email
- Generator ON / OFF Control through SMS / PC
- Generator ON / OFF Alarm System
- Generator Running Hours Calculation
- Generator Oil Change Alarm by SMS / PC
- Generator Filter Change Alarm by SMS / PC